Max Blowout Bottoplex Platinum FX
A smoothing, repairing, and bonding treatment
infused with special color correction pigments
for medium to light blond hair.
Max Blowout Bottoplex Platinum FX treatment is formulated with tone-correcting silver pigments specifically designed for bleached blond over-processed hair, with an emphasis on medium to light blond hair. This formula contains all the benefits of our Bottoplex Premium, plus the added capability to correct and neutralized brassiness and yellow tones that can occur as a result of bleach treatments, free radicals, and natural oxidation. This product will produce a beautiful platinum effect on light blond, ash blond, and gray-silver hair. The result is smooth, healthy, shiny, and frizz-free blond hair— with an amazing platinum-toned color.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. IT'S NOT INTENDED FOR HOME USE . IT NEEDS TO BE PERFORMED BY A TRAINED HAIR PROFESSIONAL ONLY.
1. Wash hair twice with Max Blowout Deep Cleansing Shampoo.
2. Towel dry hair and separate hair into 4 sections. Hair should be 50-70% dry . If necessary slightly blow dry the hair for 5 minutes .
3. Starting at the nape of the neck, apply product onto small, thin sections approximately ¼ inch away from the scalp. Use a fine-tooth comb to evenly spread product through hair and to remove excess product. Allow product to remain on the hair for 15-20 minutes.
4. Rinse hair gently just enough to remove the color pigments from the product.
Option for optimum results and long lasting : Apply a small amount of Bottoplex Premium to the hair after rinsing and before drying to compensate for the over rinsing to remove the color pigments.
5. Blow dry hair completely at medium temperature , avoiding excessive brushing. (for best results use Eckoz vented hair brush ). Separate dried hair into four sections. Working with small, thin sections about 1-inch wide, flat-iron each section up to six times to help seal the keratin into the cuticle. Flat iron temperature should be 400-450 F, 200-230 C. (For over-processed and delicate hair, use a lower temperature to avoid burning or damaging the hair).
Be the first in reviews this product!