This is our original unique Smoothing Hair Treatment, which has been re-formulated with specially selected Natural Oils including Brazilian Rainforest Açai Berry and Amazon Guarana, and it’s further enhanced with Macadamia and Camelina Seed Oil. The Açai Berry is a super fruit well-known for its healing properties, which undeniably improves the overall look and texture of the hair, the Guarana extracts aid in the repairing and energizing of the hair, and the Camelina Seed Oil from Siberia comes packed with natural antioxidants, which are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E. This exhilarating therapy infuses and seals keratin deep within the hair cuticle, restoring the hair's original youthful appearance— leaving it smooth, soft, shiny, and frizz-free.
This complete formula rejuvenates hair, making it more manageable, and cuts drying and styling time in half. Results will last up to 12-16 weeks.
1. Wash the hair twice with Deep Cleansing Shampoo. For virgin or especially resistant hair, wash a third time to ensure complete cleansing and optimal preparation.
2. Towel dry hair, and separate hair into 4 sections. Hair should be 50-60% dry . If necessary slightly blow dry the hair for 5 minutes .
3. Starting at the nape of the neck, apply the Keratin hair treatment on small, thin sections approximately 1 1/4 inch away from the scalp, massaging it into the hair from roots to ends. Use a fine-tooth comb to evenly spread throughout hair and remove excess product. Allow product to sit for 5 minutes.
4. Blow-dry hair completely at medium temperature, avoiding excessive brushing (Preferably use "Eckoz vented hair brush" to naturally spread the hair while drying.).
5. Separate the hair into 4 sections, and begin to flat-iron small, thin sections about 1-inch wide, passing each section up to 6 times to help seal the keratin into the cuticle. (Flat-iron temperature should be 400-450 F, 200-230 C.). However, for over-processed and delicate hair, the temperature should be lowered to avoid burning or damaging the hair. Typically, hair color or highlights will become a shade lighter and shinier after the flat iron is applied. If the color becomes darker or yellowish in color, it is often because the temperature is too high and needs to be adjusted to a lower setting.
6. For optimum results, allow product to remain on hair without rinsing for 24-48 hours. If desired, however, product can be rinsed the same day ( in this case, allow product to sit on the hair for 20 minutes before drying and flat ironing )
7. When rinsing, apply Max Blowout Hair Mask for extra hydration and softness.
8. Style as desired.
Be the first in reviews this product!