Specifically formulated to provide maximum smoothing results for thick, coarse, or resistant hair, our highly concentrated formula uses Brazil nut oil from the Amazon Rainforest. This tropical oil, rich in both vitamins A and E, acts as a natural hydrator for dry, lifeless hair, and produces unparalleled shine. Combined with Argan Oil, and additional key revitalizing emollients, our breakthrough Max Blowout formula delivers the best in hair straightening and smoothing. By infusing keratin molecules deep within the hair cuticle, hair is restored and hydrated. The result is shiny, soft, smooth, and frizz-free hair from roots to ends.
Results will last up to 12-16 weeks.
1. Wash hair twice with Deep Cleansing Shampoo. For virgin or especially resistant hair, wash a third time to ensure complete cleansing and optimal preparation.
2. Towel dry and separate hair into four sections. Hair should be 50-60% dry . If necessary slightly blow dry the hair for 5 minutes.
3. Starting at the nape of the neck, apply product onto small, thin sections approximately 1/4 inch away from the scalp. Massage into hair from roots to ends. Use a fine-tooth comb to evenly spread through hair and to remove excess product. Allow product to sit for 5-10 minutes. (If rinsing the same day, allow product to remain on hair for a minimum of 20 minutes before moving on to the next step.)
4. Blow dry hair completely at medium temperature, avoiding excessive brushing. (For best results use Eckoz vented hair brush to naturally spread the hair while drying, round brush will drag the hair causing smoking and fumes). Its ok to use round brush after drying to align the hair before flat ironing .
5. Separate dried hair into four sections. Working with small, thin sections about 1-inch wide, flat-iron each section up to six times to help seal the keratin into the cuticle. Flat iron temperature should be 400-450 F, 200-230 C. (For over-processed and delicate hair, use a lower temperature to avoid burning or damaging the hair.) Typically, hair color or highlights will become a shade lighter and shinier after flat iron is applied. If color becomes darker or yellowish in nature, adjust flat iron to a lower setting.
6. For optimum results, allow product to remain on hair without rinsing for 24-48 hours. If desired, however, product can be rinsed the same day ( in this case, allow product to sit on the hair for 20 minutes before drying and flat ironing )
7. When rinsing the Hair for the first time after the Treatment, apply Max Blowout Hair Mask for extra hydration and softness.
Be the first in reviews this product!